Monday 15 December 2008

The world will end? with my HD cable!

Okay I watched a video with my classmates on this program that involved sticking a remote control on a rat and making it move randomly left to right. In a way I see their trying to make a huge discovery but I also see cruelty to an animal which aint right, it makes me want to stick a brain box on them and see if they like being moved around not on their own free will! Makes me laugh though the fact that if they do start to test on humans there would be many failures and deaths and eventually people will be saying “oh hold on a min, your killing people even if they did volunteer your still killing em” and soon after there would be massive complaints/protests and it would get shut down, so what would be the point? Oh in case some of you were wondering “brain box” is off the Dino Riders cartoon which the bad guys use to control the dino’s and makes them attack people. God I miss that cartoon it was class haha http://www.hgunn.com/dino_riders_site/DinoRidersSeries1Picture.gif

Oh and you could tell how bananas some of these people were, one scientist thought that a robot would eventually kill him (well done terminator) and a man who kept laughing like he was on some form of drugs or had too much caffeine in him! I mean come on I don’t see my Playstation 3 strangling me in the middle of the night using its HD cable as a garrotting wire and beating me across the my head with its plug socket! People take computers too seriously and need to relax; they’ll be long dead before the PS5000 wipes the planet out and even then I think if computers can do that, humans would have found a way to travel to other planets and it’ll take a long time to kill everyone anyway.

Unless it becomes like titan A.E now that’s a good film haha!

My rant over unless my PS3 has got something to say about it...

...

...I thought so!

No comments: